Since ChatGPT was released, we’ve heard from users that they like using ChatGPT on the go. Today, we launched the ChatGPT app for iOS.
The ChatGPT app is free to use and syncs your history across devices. It also integrates Whisper, our open-source speech recognition system, enabling voice input. ChatGPT Plus subscribers get exclusive access to GPT-4 capabilities, early access to features, and faster response times, all on iOS.
Discover the versatility of ChatGPT:
- Instant answers: Get accurate information without sifting through ads or multiple results.
- Tailored suggestions: Look for cooking guides, travel plans, or crafting thoughtful messages.
- Creative inspiration: Generate gift ideas, outline presentations, or write the perfect poem.
- Professional input: Increase productivity with idea feedback, note summaries, and help on technical topics.
- Learning opportunities: Explore new languages, modern history and more at your own pace.
We’re starting our US rollout and will be expanding to additional countries in the coming weeks. We’d love to see how you use the app. As we collect user feedback, we are committed to continuously improving features and security for ChatGPT.
With the ChatGPT app for iOS, we’re taking another step towards our mission by turning cutting-edge research into powerful tools that empower people, while continuing to make them more accessible.
PS Android users, you’re next! ChatGPT is coming to your device soon.