Learn How to Outsmart Attackers!
Cybersecurity is constantly evolving, but complexity can give an advantage to hostile actors. To stay ahead of current and future attacks, it’s important to simplify and reframe your defenses. Zscaler Deception is a state-of-the-art, next-generation fraud technology that seamlessly integrates with the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange. This creates a hostile environment for attackers and allows you to track the entire attack sequence.
We’re having a session where we’ll demonstrate how you can set up Zscaler Deception to detect advanced attacks, investigate threats, and contain them. Join us to learn about the latest advances and best practices straight from our technical product experts. Don’t let lateral threats harm your environment.
- Learn how Zscaler Deception can help you generate personalized threat intelligence, detect compromised users, stop lateral movement, and secure Active Directory.
- Discover automated fraud campaigns that can be launched in minutes for use cases like ransomware protection and zero-day attack detection.
Here’s what you can expect from the webinar:
We will cover:
- Why attackers shift their focus to compromising users and applications.
- What Deception is and why it is effective.
- How Deception combined with Zero Trust detects and stops attacks that bypass traditional security controls.
- The Power of Fraud as a policy construct in trustless exchanges.
- Live attack simulation showing how fraud detects and disrupts attacks at various stages.
What can Zscaler Deception do for you?
- Disrupt sneak attacks: Detects and disrupts sophisticated threats, including APTs, zero-day threats, ransomware, supply chain attacks, and lateral moves in real time.
- Prevent ransomware: Zscaler Deception offers comprehensive protection against ransomware. Bait assets act as tripwires, enabling ransomware detection at every stage of the kill chain and limiting its ability to spread.
- Get high-fidelity pre-breach alerts: Get early warning signs when sophisticated attackers, such as APT groups or organized ransomware operations, target your organization. Zscaler Deception spreads decoys all around to catch pre-breach reconnaissance actions that often go undetected.
- Enhanced Threat Detection & Response: Zscaler Deception integrates seamlessly with other security products such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and Security Orchestration & Automated Response (SOAR) systems, enabling earlier detection and response in attack cycle. Enterprises can speed up investigations and repairs by leveraging Zscaler Deception, even before attackers get close to valuable assets.
Zero Trust + Deception: Learn How to Outsmart Attackers!
Discover how Fraud can detect advanced threats, stop lateral moves, and improve your Zero Trust strategy. Join our insightful webinar!
Leverage our security expertise to learn more about how Zscaler Deception can help you make faster, smarter, and more effectively secure your critical assets. Register for webinars on May 31.