RoboBusiness 2023 calls for speakers
The world’s premier robotics business development events seek talks highlighting the latest enabling technologies and commercial opportunities for robotics solutions providers.
Listen to this article
WTWH Media, producer of Robots Report And Robotics Summit & Exhibitioninvite you to submit session abstracts to be considered for presentation at RoboBusiness, held October 18-19 in Santa Clara, California. Since its founding in 2004, RoboBusiness has grown to become the world’s premier robotics business development event.
RoboBusiness will be co-located with the Field Robotics Engineering Forum, a two-track conference focused on developing and using robots that operate in dynamic outdoor environments.
Event organizers look for sessions of interesting speakers on each of the following tracks:
- Identify Opportunities (RoboBusiness): What are the best commercial opportunities for robots now and in the future? What are the business, social, political and other factors driving the global robotics sector?
- Leveraging Technology (RoboBusiness): How can the latest possible technologies be used to develop, test, deploy and manage commercial robots?
- Driving Business (RoboBusiness): What are the latest business developments, investment and partnership opportunities and best practices for running a robotics company?
- Development, Testing & Deployment (Field Robotics Engineering Forum): What are the latest design and development tools and methodologies for building field robots?
- Market & Application (Field Robotics Engineering Forum): Sessions will focus on industry-specific attributes and applications that are unique to specific field robotics systems, providing insights and recommendations for design optimization.
Full track descriptions and topics can be found Here.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is June 16, 2023. To apply to deliver sessions at RoboBusiness Click here.
All speakers receive free registration with entry to all keynotes, public sessions, panels and special events, as well as free guest registration for up to two attendees.
RoboBusiness will be co-located with the Field Robotics Engineering Forum and DeviceTalks West, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals. DeviceTalks West attracts engineering and business professionals from a variety of health and medical technology backgrounds.
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download prospectus. Questions about sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Colleen Sepich at csepich(AT)wtwhmedia.com.
For questions about RoboBusiness conference programming, contact Steve Crowe at scrowe(AT)wtwhmedia.com.