Digital Surf today announced the release of the tenth major version of the company’s acclaimed Mountains® software analysis platform for metrology & surface microscopy, trusted by 50+ leading instrument manufacturers and 22,000+ users.
Version 10 highlights include:
- A new product family for light microscope users, MountainsImage®, provides a complete toolkit for image data pre-processing and analysis. The new line includes tools for enhancement, metering, luminance histogram, color inversion, conversion to monochrome, particle analysis including color segmentation, grain analysis, and image contour analysis.
- New job-dedicated Lens Analysis Module for studying aspherical optical surfaces and profiles in applications from many industries including imaging systems, sensors, and lasers.
- Enhanced features for Automation, key in today’s fast-paced industrial and research environments. In particular the new Automation tab now groups Mountains® productivity functions such as document templates for processing large amounts of scalable data, user-defined analysis recipes (known as Minidocs) and customization options that allow customers to work faster.
- CAD comparison on Shell (freeform surface) data: users can now compare measured Shell data with CAD models and access full surface texture analysis on such data sets.
- New product for MountainsSpectral spectral analysis® Analysis for users working with spectrum only, including automatic peak detection and fitting and parameter map generation.
- The recently released Fiber analysis tool has been extended to an entire range of products including those designed for topographical analysis.
“In the ever-evolving surface metrology & microscopy industry, Digital Surf remains dedicated to building the best and most up-to-date surface imaging and analysis software” says Christophe Mignot, CEO of Digital Surf. “Version 10 is our most comprehensive product release yet, bridging all remaining gaps between the various data types and instrument technologies we cover: topographical analysis, image analysis, and spectroscopic analysis. We are excited to deliver Mountains® 10 to our users and welcome their feedback.”