The annual Canada Crypto Week will enthrall Toronto from August 13 to August 19, 2023, with a week of exciting celebrations featuring a series of 45+ exciting events.
Canada Crypto Week showcases Canada’s thriving Web3 ecosystem, bringing together 10,000+ attendees throughout the festive week. It provides a platform for networking, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, highlighting the potential and impact of the blockchain industry.
Very famous anchor event Blockchain Futurist Conference, now in its fifth year, serves as the centerpiece of Canada Crypto Week. Taking place from August 15 to August 16, 2023, at the Rebel Entertainment Complex and Cabana Pool Bar, the conference stands as Canada’s largest event dedicated to Web3, Crypto, and Blockchain.
This week of celebration is hosted by many Web3 community groups and companies, hosting a variety of events throughout the week, including private and public gatherings.
Highlighted events during Canada Crypto Week include:
- Crypto Ecosystem Night hosted by VirgoCX
- The Future is Wild – An Immersive NFT Gallery Experience with DJ Fungible
- Women’s Breakfast hosted by Web3’s Top 8 Women’s Organizations
- The Developer Decentralized Event is hosted by Stratos
- Cosmos & Informal Systems meeting with Co-Founder Ethan Buchman
- Child Blockchain and AI Interactive Events by Professor Meta
- Deepdive Canada Conference is hosted by Web3’s Top 15 Community Groups
- Private VIP Events are hosted by Kraken
- CryptoBabes Toronto Gathering
- CryptoChicks & NFTO Night Event
- Bored Ape Club Private Gate Event for Ape Owners
- ETHToronto Hackathon Series – web builder competition3
- ETHWomen Hackathon – a series of women-focused and inclusive events
- Blockchain Futurist Conference 2023 – Canada’s Biggest Web3 Event
During Canada Crypto Week, companies can host their own events alongside the main celebration, leveraging the conference’s capabilities to attract over 50% attendees and international sponsors. It provides a platform for international companies to host private events, involving their team, clients and their local Toronto community. It also increases business for local bars and restaurants, creating a lively atmosphere in the region.
Untraceable CEO Tracy Leparulo said, “As a Toronto-based, women-founded company, we take great pride in hosting Canada Crypto Week and collaborating with external community groups and companies to host a week of celebrations throughout downtown Toronto. Our mission is to leverage Canadian innovation, highlight Canadian talent, and drive support for local bars, restaurants, event centers and hotels. Together, we seek to bring out the best in the Canadian blockchain ecosystem and contribute to the dynamic growth of our local economy.”
Canada Crypto Week is a staple weeklong celebration that brings the Canadian community together. This event serves as a testament to Canada’s dedication to driving innovation, collaboration, and responsible growth in the blockchain and Web3 sectors.
To learn more about Canada Crypto Week or to submit your own event, please visit CanadaCryptoWeek.com