DMCA Removal Page for DaiTime.com
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that content on DaiTime.com infringes upon your copyright, please follow the process below to request removal of the infringing material.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement To file a DMCA takedown notice, please send a written communication that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent at Contact Us
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Counter-Notification If you believe that material you have posted on DaiTime.com has been removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent.
To file a counter-notification, please send a written communication that includes the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
The notice should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent at Contact Us.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, we may restore the material that was removed or cease disabling access to it, unless we receive notice from the copyright owner or an authorized representative that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our website.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.